For Sale January 1st 2018
Rare Beer for the Rare Breed
- 8 bottles of barrel aged beer (our choice)
- Ability to purchase most bottle releases online before they are released to the general public (bottle limits for members will be determined based on supply of each individual release)
- Other Syndicate membership exclusive bottles available for purchase online
- Option to pick-up beer at brewery, ship within Ohio (at an additional cost), or assign a trustee
- Custom Syndicate glassware
- Custom Syndicate T-shirt
- First right of acceptance for 2019 membership
- Exclusive access & benefits for any/all events
- Tap room and merchandise discounts
- Cost - $150 (+tax), non-refundable
Membership in Wild Side Syndicate is priced at $150 (+tax). Membership benefits, which are designed for one person, commence on January 1st 2018 and conclude on December 31st, 2018. Here are more details about club.
The Wild Side Syndicate is a limited membership program. You will receive 8 bottles of barrel aged beer which will be created specifically for you and the other members. Of the 8 bottles included in the membership, we anticipate that there may be some releases that may be two bottles of a single blend. In order to preserve quality, we do not commit to any specific releases or any release schedule. As such, your bottles may be released at any point in the year. However there will be a Syndicate members only page that will be updated regularly to give you an idea of what to expect and when. In the case of a slight overage in blending, Wild Side Brewing Company plans to offer all Syndicate members the opportunity to purchase additional bottles online, but access to the additional bottles is not guaranteed and they may sell out. We also plan to cellar some of these excess small-batch blends for the purpose of a vintage release at a later date or for serving at special events. Our intent is for these beers to be available just for the Syndicate Members, but if we have an excess after the year we may offer them for special events in the following year and beyond.
Ability to Purchase Most Bottle Releases Online
Syndicate Online Pre-sale
In the membership year, we plan to release other bottles that are not included in the Syndicate membership. As a Syndicate member, you will have the first right to conveniently purchase a limited number of bottles of most bottled releases through the Online Pre-sale on our website. Syndicate members will have access to purchase non-club releases online before the public has access to them on the website or from the brewery. All bottles purchased through this method can be stored at Wild Side Brewing Company from the time of purchase through December, 2018. Please note that while all Members will have access to these allocations, some of these beers may be limited in quantity. All bottles are sold on a first come basis and may sell out. We will reserve a small amount of bottles for the public release and we may sell the draft version of a particular release before we sell the bottled version.
Club Exclusive Bottles Available for Purchase Online
In addition to the 8 beers included with your membership, Wild Side may release a few limited small batch beers that will be exclusive to Syndicate members. While these will not be included as part of your membership, you will have the opportunity to purchase bottles online, on a first come, first served basis. These may sell out and access is not guaranteed. We expect that we will have around 2-4 of these exclusive bottle releases throughout the year, but that could fluctuate based on production. Our intent is for these beers to be available just for the Wild Side Syndicate members, but if we have an excess after the membership sale we may offer them for special events.
Ability to Store Club Goods and Most Online Bottle Purchases Until December 31st, 2018
Syndicate members may store their goods (bottles included with membership, merchandise and glassware) and bottles purchased through Ambassador Online Pre-sale from the time of purchase until December 31st, 2018, at no additional charge. Bottles purchased through normal online sales are excluded from this benefit and must be picked up or shipped.
Order Shipping and Pick-up
Syndicate members will have three options for fulfilling their orders placed online: pick-up beer at the brewery, ship beer to their house/business in Ohio, or designate a trustee to pick-up/ship their beer for them.
- Pick-up at brewery – Syndicate members have the convenience of placing Ambassador Online Pre-sale orders and picking them up in the brewery, at no additional charge. Orders can only be picked-up from the Brewery at designated business hours or by a previously scheduled visit. All Syndicate Online Pre-sale beer purchased through the membership may be stored at Wild Side Brewing Company until December, 2018. If you do live locally and visit the brewery, we ask that you please pickup your bottles and do not use our brewery as a cellaring facility. Our space is limited and this will help ensure we can continue to offer this benefit.
- Shipping within Ohio– Syndicate members have the opportunity to ship their beer to any residential or business address in Ohio at an additional cost. We currently fulfill orders once per week. When we ship beer in Ohio, we usually ship orders on Wednesday. Shipping costs for next-day delivery will change based on package size and weight. If you would like to save on shipping costs, Members have the option to combine current and past Syndicate Online Pre-sale orders to ship multiple orders at once. While we do periodically open online sales to the public, only the Syndicate Online Pre-sale orders can be combined and shipped at a later date. Wild Side Brewing Company is only legally allowed to ship to addresses within Ohio, even if your state allows beer shipping.
- Trustee – Syndicate members may designate a Trustee to pick-up their beer or have it shipped to them in the state. This is a great option if you live outside of Ohio and are not able to visit the brewery or have us ship your beers to you.
Each Wild Side Syndicate member will receive glassware and a T-shirt that is specific to Syndicate members. Merchandise can be shipped (at additional charge) or picked-up in the brewery.
First Right of Acceptance for 2019 Membership
Wild Side Syndicate members will have the first right to re-enroll in the 2019 club. The number of memberships available for next year is currently undetermined, but will be based on production volumes and our ability to provide club members with limited release blends. Either way, each Syndicate member will have the opportunity to re-enroll.
We hope to host and attend various events throughout the year, and Syndicate members may get early notice or priority to tickets for these events, but membership does not guarantee access to events.
Enrollment in Wild Side Syndicate is valid through December, 2018. All Beer included with membership and purchased through Online Pre-sale may be stored at Wild Side Brewing Company until December 31st, 2018. Any beer or club goods that are not picked up or shipped by then, will be forfeited.
Termination of Membership
Each person is allowed to have a maximum of one membership. If a member is found to have multiple memberships, we reserve the right to cancel and refund the unused portion of all of that person’s memberships.
All beer purchased and obtained through your membership is for the purpose of consumption. Drink the beer, enjoy the beer, or trade it with your friends. However, please do not resell our beer without obtaining a wholesale account with us. Reselling bottles without a wholesale account with Wild Side Brewing Company is illegal and can jeopardize ours and your ABC license. Licensed retailers are prohibited from purchasing beer as a Syndicate Member unless it is solely for personal consumption and not for resale or distribution. If a club member is found illegally reselling our beer, their membership will be canceled.
That is a lot of info to digest! If you have any other questions about The Wild Side Syndicate program, feel free to Email or call us at (419) 389-2776